Presented by Living Ayurveda and Yoga Cycle:
Ayurveda is a sister science to yoga. Come and learn how to deepen your understanding of your body for vibrant health and longevity. Stay for kitchadi lunch.
- An introduction to the Philosophy of Ayurveda and understanding your body and mind through the lens on Ayurveda
- Discovering your Ayurvedic Constitution: Pitta, Vata or Kapha
- How to support your digestion and feel great every day!
- Balance your life! Create daily self care rhythms
- Ghee making demonstration
- Delicious Kitchadi for lunch
Sunday 4 August, 10:30am — 1:30pm
At Yoga Cycle: 4/22 Ware Street, Thebarton
Investment: $49 — $57
About your host
Jacqueline is an Ayurvedic Practitioner and Yoga Teacher. Since 1998, she has travelled to India three times for further training in Ayurveda and Yoga. She has lived the path of Ayurveda for nearly 20 years and has over 10 years of clinical experience. Jacqueline delivers her knowledge in an informative and practical way that can be easily integrated into daily life.
For more information
Call: 0421 601 715
Supporting you in creating lasting health